Wednesday 2 March 2022
EPIC, the organisation of the European packaging institutes, is calling for joint action as a result of the attack by Russia on Ukraine last week.
EPIC (European Packaging Institutes Consortium) was founded in 2002 and is the organisation where European packaging
institutes come together on behalf of their members and the packaging business community as a whole, to identify areas
where regional or pan-European cooperation in packaging might best be fostered. EPIC members meet regularly, based on
an open and free exchange of insights, an open eye for mutual sustainable development and friendship.
EPIC calls upon all business actors in Europe to defend their shared values in packaging science, education, information
exchange and cooperation. The basis of these values is mutual respect, open-mindedness and friendship.
● EPIC fundamentally rejects the military actions of Russia in Ukraine
● EPIC supports the citizens of Ukraine and all those active in the packaging specifically
● EPIC supports the citizens of Russia and all those active in the packaging specifically, who speak out against the military
actions of Russia in Ukraine
● EPIC will support the Ukraine packaging business sector in major upcoming events, conferences and packaging
exhibitions where it’s members will be participating this year
● EPIC calls on organisers of events, conferences and packaging exhibitions in Europe to support the Ukraine packaging
business sector in their events this year
● EPIC calls on organisers of packaging exhibitions to refrain from organising exhibitions in Russia and Belarus immediately
● EPIC calls on all press and publicity media in Europe to openly support this call to action immediately in defending our
shared values in packaging science, education, information exchange and cooperation
email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ●
email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ●
Andrzej.Kornacki@futamuragroup.com ● email@example.com ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● email@example.com